Dancing writing, writing dancing, writing through dancing, dancing through writing…writing as an inseparable part of my dancing and choreographic practice that has found an outlet in the following places:
- Nuding, E. (forthcoming), ‘Unsound bodies’, Body, Space, Object: Dialogues between Art and Dance, eds Imogen Racz, Sarah Whatley, Katerina Paramana, Marie-Louise Crawley, Rob Tovey. Palgrave Macmillan.
- Nuding, E. (2017), ‘Riffing, writing, realizing’, Choreographic Practices, 8.1.
- Nuding, E. (2015) ‘Shifting the self, intertwining the other’, Choreographic Practices, 6.2.
- Nuding, E. (2015), ‘A short text situating my practice within the dialogue’, presented as part of the session Art as Method, PARSE Conference, University of Gothenburg, 5th November.
- Nuding, E. (2015), ‘Practicing a deep(er) present’, presentation at TAG at New York University, 23rd May.
- Nuding, E. (2015), ‘Shifting the self, intertwining the other’, presentation at Memory ^ sentiment ^ body ^ space ^object symposium, C-DaRE, Coventry University, 15th May.
- ‘A manifesto against visibility (and other related things)’ (2017), No Talking No Props, Weld Company.
- ‘Two improvised texts’ (2017), Tetrad Magazine.
- ‘On dances and desire’ (2016), This container (Nov-Dec).
- ‘A.r.t.i.c.u.l.a.t.i.o.n’, (2016) Table Conversation #3, EEE Studio Press.
- Dance writer for Cloud Dance Magazine (2013-2015) and contributor to Bellyflop Magazine.
See also: https://independent.academia.edu/EliseNuding